Saturday, April 24, 2010

Allow me to introduce...myself.

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog. I figure an introduction is in order before we get started with the fuel-injected, caffeine-enriched good stuff. My name is Dan Roberts. I’m a voice-actor, writer and producer working in radio, animation and video.
Yes, I have my grubby little fingers in a lot of creative pies.


I’ve organized my posts into two different blogs:

Dan Roberts’ Creative will run the gamut of anything I find exceptionally creative and worth sharing, as well as my own experiences writing and producing content, commercials, etc. If you have anything you’d like to pass along, please do! I look forward to it.

Dan Roberts’ Voice will be a bit more focused, narrowing in on my journey as a voice-actor. Currently you can hear me as Dilbert and his Pointy-haired Boss, Hammy the Squirrel in Over the Hedge, and the Hero in the Wiiware video-game Rage of the Gladiator, as well as many radio commercials. This blog will also share stories about other people and events in the voice-over industry.

If you lose track of a blog, you can always locate them on my profile page. But if you find yourself visiting my pages more than once or twice, I’d be honored to have you as a subscriber. It’s free! And that way, you won’t miss a thing.

Best,

Dan Roberts