Since the story is somewhat ‘evergreen,’ they tell me that it will probably be repeated over the 4th of July weekend. This is good news! That’s 3 or 4 days of on-air exposure for the campaign. Hopefully we’ll get a little traction and see the numbers go up on the ‘Smurf Justice’ Facebook page.
If you’d like to help us grow those numbers, here are a few suggestions:
- share and re-share the Facebook page with your friends
- post a fun June Foray trivia fact or video and link to the Facebook page
- use your other social media sites, like Twitter, LinkedIn and MySpace. Again, including some interesting content so that you are not just spamming people.
- E-mail the story to your friends and family who may not be using social media. You are welcome to forward this page. Animation Magazine also did a nice piece which you can view here.
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper
Thanks in advance for your help. Have a Smurf-tastic day!